What We Accept
Many consignors don’t realize the variety of items we accept or they aren’t sure which items should be brought to the spring/summer or fall/winter sales. So, here’s the low-down!
ACCEPTABLE FOR SPRING SALE
- Jeans, capris, dress pants, athletic pants
- Sweaters, sweatshirts, long sleeve tops
- T-shirts, tank tops (for layering)
- Dresses, skirts (in fall/winter fabrics)
- Halloween costumes
- Jackets, coats
- Gloves, hats, scarves
- Tennis shoes, boots, loafers, dark colored dress shoes
- Leotards and dancewear
- Sizes preemie – juniors
NOT ACCEPTABLE FOR SPRING SALE
- Summer fabrics/prints
- Sandals, flip flops, summer dress shoes, white patent leather shoes
General Items Accepted at All About Kids
Fall/winter clothes sizes preemie – juniors, shoes, hats, maternity clothes, bibs, bottles, nursing pumps & supplies, diaper pails, potty chairs, bath tubs, diaper bags, bedding, crib mattresses, room decor, high chairs, booster seats, car seats, bouncy seats, boppy pillows, exersaucers, swings, strollers, pack’n plays, books, movies, homeschool materials, puzzles, games, outdoor toys, bicycles, sporting equipment, and TOYS!
We DO NOT accept…
- Shoes or clothing that is out of date, stained, faded, or not appropriate for fall/winter.
- Stuffed animals, unless name brand (Build-a-Bear, Disney) or battery operated.
- Strollers, or equipment that have been recalled, are out of date, too worn or dirty.
- Cribs manufactured before June 2011 (new ban from the Consumer Product Safety Commission)
- Car seats that are more than 5 years old (check the date on the bottom)
- Rated “R” movies or rated “M” games
- Home decor or garage sale type items
- Men’s or women’s clothing (except maternity)
Please remember: Any items you bring that require batteries must have working batteries. This includes toys, 4-wheeled jeeps/ride-ons, swings, bouncies, etc. You can get inexpensive batteries at a dollar store.
All clothing and shoes will be inspected during drop off, and some items may be returned to you. We will also pull items off the sales floor that inadvertently make it past inspectors.
Please don’t be insulted if an item is returned to you. It happens to almost everyone! Our shoppers have many choices, and we want them to feel confident in the quality of merchandise that they are purchasing!